southampton u23 vs leicester u23 prediction

Southampton U23 vs Leicester City U23 prediction - 02-Mar-2020, H2H, Free betting tip, preview, latest results. Sunderland U23 won 4 direct matches.Leicester U21 won 2 matches.2 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 4.13 goals per Match. Pick: 1.In the last 20 games, 75% of Southampton U23 games ended over 2.5 goals.In Southampton U23's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.They last played in the Premier League 2 Division One on 02/03/2020. and the winning rate is 52%. You can check fixtures and results for Southampton U23 VS Leicester City U23 on goaloo.com. Southampton U23 vs Leicester City U23 live score, h2h stats, results, fixtures, predictions and match summary of England U23 League Cup on 16/03/2018 We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Southampton U23 played at home vs Leicester City U23 away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.The match between Southampton U23 and Leicester City U23 finished 1-3 after 90 minutes.In the last 2 head to head games Southampton U23 has won 0 times, Leicester City U23 has won 2 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.We never send spam. Leicester City U23 has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. In 8 (88.89%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. The young saints has recorded 2-1-0 at its last 3 home matches at all tournaments.Leicester City U23 has won the most games, winning 2 out of their last 2 H2H matches in 90 minutes.In the last 20 games, Leicester City U23 has scored on average 2 goals per game.In the last 20 games, Southampton U23 has scored on average 1.1 goals per game.In the last 2 games between Southampton U23 v Leicester City U23, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.Whilst playing at home, Southampton U23 has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 6 and drawn 1 out of the last 10 fixtures.In Leicester City U23's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Southampton U23 vs Leicester City U23

Southampton U23 have scored an average of 0.5 goals per game and Leicester City U23 has scored 3 goals per game.You must be logged on to use social features, you can use your Facebook/Google accounts or a plain old email/passwordSouthampton U23 has managed to score an average of 1.1 goals per match in the last 20 games. Leicester City U23 VS Southampton U23 will start on . See all Southampton U23 v Leicester City U23 H2HIn the last 20 games, Southampton U23 has conceded on average 2.4 goals per game.The last 2 times Southampton U23 have played Leicester City U23 H2H there have been on average 3.5 goals scored per game. England U23 Premier League , Southampton U23 vs Leicester City U23 At Mon, 02 Mar 2020 19:00:00 +0000. Free 1X2 betting tip by ivantsochev. They have won at any price here to keep chances to survive. All predictions, match preview, H2H and football livescores for this match of England U23 … Leicester City U23 got 8 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses in the past 24 games, and the winning rate is 33%.

Southampton U23 has also conceded an average of 2.4 goals per match in the same period. For this football match the tipster petkoff will pick a favorite team to win or he can choose a draw between Leicester U23 and Southampton U23 . If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are OK with them.In this bet365 Review we are going to present our experience and opinion with the best bookmaker in the world...bettors.club Tipster Competition - Active Southampton U23 got 14 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses in the past 27 games. We never pass on email addresses. In this betboro review we are going to present a new and promising bookmaker...In this Pinnacle Sports Review we are going to present the undisputed best bookmaker for the professional bettors...Southampton U23 vs Leicester U23 - 1x2 Prediction At this game from Division 1 at this league rivals will be the teams of Southampton U23 and Leicester U23.In the last 20 games, Leicester City U23 has conceded on average 1.2 goals per game.Leicester U23 is at 2nd position and therefore is better team. The most goals Leicester City U23 has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0This game is much more important for the team of the hosts. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 3 goals. Southampton U23. VsSocre provide live scores, results, predictions ,Head to … The most goals Southampton U23 has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0In the last 2 games between Southampton U23 v Leicester City U23, there has been over 3.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 3.5 goals 50% of the time.Today will be played many games at the program of English Premier League 2.

Sunderland U23 in actual season average scored 0.56 goals per match. © Bettors.Club (Founded in 2015) --- Teams Sunderland U23 Leicester U21 played so far 8 matches. MATCH DETAILS:Location: Upcoming Information:English Premier League 2 18.09.2020Competition: S`hampton U23 - Chelsea U23 live stream When/Date: 18.09.2020Time: 2:00 pmRepeat:LivePrediction on Southampton U23 - Chelsea U23: Available Probability of winning S`hampton U23 19.33%D