Read Argentinos's prediction for their Over/Under betting tip. The most goals AFC Bournemouth has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0You can watch AFC Bournemouth vs Watford on the following TV channels: CANAL+ Sport (Fra), CANAL+ Sport (Pol), Chance, COSMOTE Sport, Diema Sport, Eurosport 1 (Rom), Play Sports, PREMIER Sport (CZE), RMC Sport, Sky Sport (Ger), Spiler1 TV, Sport TV (Por), SportKlub (BiH), SportKlub (Cro), SportKlub (Mac), SportKlub (Mon), SportKlub (Ser), SportKlub (Slo), Tipsport, Tipsport SK, TV2 Sport Premium, Viaplay (Den), Viaplay (Fin), Viaplay (Swe), Viasat Jalkapallo, Viasat Sport Premium (Swe), VOOsport, Xee (Den), Ziggo Sport Select. Football Predictions and Betting Tips. T&Cs apply. Additional £10 in Free Bets only credited if first bet doesn’t win. Neteller and Skrill excluded. , , English Football League - Championship Season 2013/2014 24 Jun 2020, English Premier League Season 2019/2020 £30 in Free Bets credited within 10 hours of bet settlement and expire after 7 days. In-running betting on Horse Racing: Five things you need to know15 Jul 2020, English Premier League Season 2019/2020 unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. knocked out in the best of 16 round after playing against Sparta Praha Only the “win” part from EW bets will count.
Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit.
Rome Masters Day Three Tips: Dimitrov value to get past NishiokaSaturday Racing Tips: Tony Calvin's bet to come Good at Newbury? Our prediction for this Premier League match: Bournemouth. T&Cs apply.
Saturday 27 February, 15:00 T&Cs apply. (W-3, D-10, L-2) Bournemouth vs Watford Prediction. 18+ New UK+IRE customers. 18+ New UK+IRE customers. Max free bet £10; New players only; +18; T&Cs.
Given their recent poor form, Bournemouth … Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. £30 in Free Bets credited within 10 hours of bet settlement and expire after 7 days. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. If a player loses their first bet (on minimum odds of 2.0), we will offer a matching free bet (of up to £10). All predictions, data and statistics at one infographic. Last time, this rivals are played 0-0 two months ago.In the last 20 games, Watford has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.You must be logged on to use social features, you can use your Facebook/Google accounts or a plain old email/passwordIn Watford's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 65% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 35% of matches.In the last 20 games, Watford has conceded on average 1.7 goals per game.In the last 15 games between AFC Bournemouth v Watford, there has been over 2.5 goals in 46.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals 53.3% of the time.Whilst playing at home, Watford has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 1 out of the last 10 fixtures.In the last 15 games between AFC Bournemouth v Watford, there has been over 3.5 goals in 40% of matches and under 3.5 goals 60% of the time.In AFC Bournemouth's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 43 minutes.AFC Bournemouth has managed to score an average of 1.5 goals per match in the last 20 games. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. 31 Oct 2020 T&Cs apply A Look At Bournemouth’s Betting Odds Bournemouth enjoyed a morale-boosting 4-0 FA Cup triumph over Luton, with Philip Billing bagging a brace and Callum Wilson and Dominic Solanke both ending goal droughts.
All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days. , English Premier League Season 2015/2016, 3 Oct 2015US Election on Betfair: Odds Speak Louder Than Words Our prediction for this Premier League match: Bournemouth. Rome Masters Day Four Tips: Martinez Portero can keep it close against Shapovalov